Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Faq.COVID-19 InformationFits & ProductsOrdering & PaymentSale infoShippingSustainabilityDenim Knowledgec/o Nudie JeansRepair serviceReturnsRe-use
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- Where can I find a Nudie Jeans store?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- Which payment methods are accepted in your stores?
- What are your general terms & conditions?
- I didn't get an order or shipping confirmation?
- What kind of dye do you use? Is the dye certified organic?
- Do you have a sustainability report?
- Where does the cotton you use in your products come from?
- Do you use certified cotton in all your products?
- Where does the leather come from?
- What is organic cotton?
- What is Fairtrade cotton?
- Where do your buttons, rivets, thread and other materials come from?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
- How do I get my Nudie Jeans repaired for free?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What does lifetime repair mean?
- Is the repair service free of charge?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Should I make an appointment to get my jeans repaired?
- What's your trade-in discount?
- Can I send in an old pair of Nudie Jeans to be recycled?
- Can I trade in an old pair of jeans and get 20% discount on a new pair?
- How many jeans have you collected within the Reuse program?
- When did you start your Reuse program?
- What happens to my old jeans that are handed in to the Repair Shops?
Do you use recycled cotton?
During 2017 we primarily used recycled cotton in our knitted tops. In 2018 we didn’t use any recycled cotton in our production, but we did Re-Use Denim fabric in small parts of the production of our accessories. The recycled cotton used in production of 2019’s collections is mainly divided between accessories, a small quantity of top styles and in newly produced denim. Using recycled cotton is a great way to decrease our environmental impact, because cotton is a resource-intensive crop. The recycled cotton yarn used in our products is made in Italy. In addition to recycled cotton, we also reuse old denim fabric from our jeans to make new products. This is also a way to decrease the use of newly produced cotton as a raw material.