Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- How do I know if my order went through?
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- What is your accessibility?
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
How does it work with tax deduction?
If you order to the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Iceland, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Republic of Korea, South Africa, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Aland Islands you can and probably will be charged for tax, duty, import and brokerage fees when receiving the package as everything ordered from our webshop is shipped from Sweden. This is why we deduct the Swedish VAT from your order in the checkout as we don't want our customers to pay two different taxes from two different governments. The tax deduction will be shown in the subtotal in the checkout section.