Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Faq.COVID-19 InformationFits & ProductsOrdering & PaymentShippingSustainabilityDenim Knowledgec/o Nudie JeansRepair serviceReturnsRe-use
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- What does sustainability mean to Nudie Jeans?
- What chemicals do you use?
- What is vegetable-tanned leather?
- Do you have a sustainability report?
- Is there a difference between Organic and Fairtrade cotton?
- Do you use certified cotton in all your products?
- What is Lyocell /Tencel®️?
- What is organic cotton?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
- How do I get my Nudie Jeans repaired for free?
- What does lifetime repair mean?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- Is the repair service free of charge?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Should I make an appointment to get my jeans repaired?
- What's your trade-in discount?
- Can I send in an old pair of Nudie Jeans to be recycled?
- Can I trade in an old pair of jeans and get 20% discount on a new pair?
- How many jeans have you collected within the Reuse program?
- When did you start your Reuse program?
- What happens to my old jeans that are handed in to the Repair Shops?
How would you describe a regular fit?
The regular fit segment is all about comfort. If you prefer a relaxed straight fit, this is where you should be able to find exactly that. No stretch or no loss of blood flow involved. The regular fits should give you a little more room around the hip and thigh. Use our Virtual Size guide to compare our fits, and see how they fit.