Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Faq.Fits & ProductsOrdering & PaymentShippingReturnsRepair serviceRe-useSustainabilityc/o Nudie JeansDenim Knowledge
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- I have a voucher code, how can I use it?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- How will you handle my personal data?
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- How can I get all my data removed from your systems?
- How do I get my Nudie Jeans repaired for free?
- What does lifetime repair mean?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- Is the repair service free of charge?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Should I make an appointment to get my jeans repaired?
- What's your trade-in discount?
- Can I send in an old pair of Nudie Jeans to be recycled?
- Can I trade in an old pair of jeans and get 20% discount on a new pair?
- How many jeans have you collected within the Reuse program?
- When did you start your Reuse program?
- What happens to my old jeans that are handed in to the Repair Shops?
- What is Lyocell /Tencel®️?
- Do you have a sustainability report?
- Where does the leather come from?
- Where does the cotton you use in your products come from?
- Do you use certified cotton in all your products?
- Is there a difference between Organic and Fairtrade cotton?
- Which of your products are better from an environmental standpoint?
- What kind of dye do you use? Is the dye certified organic?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
How would you describe a regular fit?
The regular fit segment is all about comfort. If you prefer a relaxed straight fit, this is where you should be able to find exactly that. No stretch or no loss of blood flow involved. The regular fits should give you a little more room around the hip and thigh. Use our Virtual Size guide to compare our fits, and see how they fit.