Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Faq.COVID-19 InformationFits & ProductsOrdering & PaymentShippingSustainabilityDenim Knowledgec/o Nudie JeansRepair serviceReturnsRe-use
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- What does sustainability mean to Nudie Jeans?
- What chemicals do you use?
- What is vegetable-tanned leather?
- Do you have a sustainability report?
- Is there a difference between Organic and Fairtrade cotton?
- Do you use certified cotton in all your products?
- What is Lyocell /Tencel®️?
- What is organic cotton?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
- How do I get my Nudie Jeans repaired for free?
- What does lifetime repair mean?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- Is the repair service free of charge?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Should I make an appointment to get my jeans repaired?
- What's your trade-in discount?
- Can I send in an old pair of Nudie Jeans to be recycled?
- Can I trade in an old pair of jeans and get 20% discount on a new pair?
- How many jeans have you collected within the Reuse program?
- When did you start your Reuse program?
- What happens to my old jeans that are handed in to the Repair Shops?
Is it safe to order from nudiejeans.com?
Shopping from nudiejeans.com is as easy and safe as usual. Nudie Jeans are following the advice of The World Health Organization and local authorities making sure that all appropriate health and hygiene standards are adhered to.
During the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak we are however taking extra precautions. This means that to some countries we do home deliveries only. Read more here.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]