Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- What is your accessibility?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- How do I return my order?
- Do you offer free returns?
- I lost my return documents, can I still return?
- The return period is over, can I still return it?
- How long will it take before I receive a refund?
- I have a complaint, what can I do?
- Can I exchange for another size?
- Can I return or exchange a Nudie Jeans item I purchased at another retailer?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
What is organic cotton?
Organic cotton is grown with no chemical fertilizers, pesticides or genetically modified organisms (GMOs). Conventional cotton, on the other hand, is grown with the help of a large amount of chemical fertilizers and pesticides, and the use of GMO crops is also common. Most of the chemicals used are classified as hazardous for both humans and the environment. Organic cotton is also often grown on small-scale farms where it is possible to have better crop control and to use more resource-efficient irrigation systems, compared to large-scale farms for conventional cotton.
Since 2012, we have worked with only 100% organic cotton in all of our denim products, and in 2017, we increased the use of organic cotton to include the entire collection.