Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- How long is a store credit valid for?
- I can't place an order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- How do I know if my order went through?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
What is organic cotton?
Organic cotton is grown with no chemical fertilizers, pesticides or genetically modified organisms (GMOs). Conventional cotton, on the other hand, is grown with the help of a large amount of chemical fertilizers and pesticides, and the use of GMO crops is also common. Most of the chemicals used are classified as hazardous for both humans and the environment. Organic cotton is also often grown on small-scale farms where it is possible to have better crop control and to use more resource-efficient irrigation systems, compared to large-scale farms for conventional cotton.
Since 2012, we have worked with only 100% organic cotton in all of our denim products, and in 2017, we increased the use of organic cotton to include the entire collection.