Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
- Will you be getting more stock?
- Which of your products are the best from an environmental standpoint?
- What is organic cotton?
- Where do your buttons, rivets, thread and other materials come from?
- Is there a difference between Organic and Fairtrade cotton?
- What size should I order?
- Are your jeans unisex?
- Are your jeans vegan?
Ordering & Payment.
- What is your accessibility?
- How long is a store credit valid for?
- I can't place an order?
- I placed a successful order, why haven't I received a confirmation email?
- How do I pay for my order?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- Where can I find a Nudie Jeans store?
- How do I get my Nudie Jeans repaired for free?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- Is the repair service free of charge?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Should I make an appointment to get my jeans repaired?
- What's your trade-in discount?
- Can I send in an old pair of Nudie Jeans to be recycled?
- Can I trade in an old pair of jeans and get 20% discount on a new pair?
- How many jeans have you collected within the Reuse program?
- When did you start your Reuse program?
- What happens to my old jeans that are handed in to the Repair Shops?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
What is your accessibility?
Nudie Jeans is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. Our goal is to enable all of our customers to successfully transact business through our website and access all of our digital offerings.
We are actively taking steps and devoting resources to further enhance the accessibility of our website to meet or exceed applicable standards. This work is ongoing and as we continue to strive toward our goal of promoting accessibility, we welcome your feedback on how we might improve. If you have difficulty accessing any feature or functionality of this website, please let us know.