Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Faq.Fits & ProductsOrdering & PaymentShippingReturnsRepair serviceRe-usec/o Nudie JeansDenim KnowledgeCOVID-19 Information
Fits & Products.
- What is organic cotton?
- Which of your products are the best from an environmental standpoint?
- Is there a difference between Organic and Fairtrade cotton?
- Will you be getting more stock?
- Where do your buttons, rivets, thread and other materials come from?
- What size should I order?
- Are your jeans unisex?
- Are your jeans vegan?
Ordering & Payment.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How long is a store credit valid for?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- I placed a successful order, why haven't I received a confirmation email?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- Where can I find a Nudie Jeans store?
- How do I get my Nudie Jeans repaired for free?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What does lifetime repair mean?
- Is the repair service free of charge?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- What's your trade-in discount?
- Can I send in an old pair of Nudie Jeans to be recycled?
- Can I trade in an old pair of jeans and get 20% discount on a new pair?
- How many jeans have you collected within the Reuse program?
- When did you start your Reuse program?
- What happens to my old jeans that are handed in to the Repair Shops?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
What's your trade-in discount?
You can hand in any unwanted pair of Nudie Jeans and get a 20% discount on a new pair.
This offer is available in our Nudie Jeans operated Repair Shops, and thus external retailers may or may not offer similar services.