Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Faq.COVID-19 InformationFits & ProductsOrdering & PaymentSale infoShippingSustainabilityDenim Knowledgec/o Nudie JeansRepair serviceReturnsRe-use
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- Where can I find a Nudie Jeans store?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- Which payment methods are accepted in your stores?
- What are your general terms & conditions?
- I didn't get an order or shipping confirmation?
- What kind of dye do you use? Is the dye certified organic?
- Do you have a sustainability report?
- Where does the cotton you use in your products come from?
- Do you use certified cotton in all your products?
- Where does the leather come from?
- What is organic cotton?
- What is Fairtrade cotton?
- Where do your buttons, rivets, thread and other materials come from?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
- How do I get my Nudie Jeans repaired for free?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What does lifetime repair mean?
- Is the repair service free of charge?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Should I make an appointment to get my jeans repaired?
- What's your trade-in discount?
- Can I send in an old pair of Nudie Jeans to be recycled?
- Can I trade in an old pair of jeans and get 20% discount on a new pair?
- How many jeans have you collected within the Reuse program?
- When did you start your Reuse program?
- What happens to my old jeans that are handed in to the Repair Shops?
When can I wash?
Wear your denim for at least six months before you wash them. You've heard that one a million and one times, and this is a recommendation for our dry denim and selvage denim. And the part about wearing dry jeans for at least six months is only to be taken as a suggestion if you want your jeans to get patina and a worn-in look. Breaking in a pair of jeans is an arduous task and not for everyone. That's why we also have pre-washed options. If you buy pre-washed denim, they have been washed and treated to resemble a worn in jean.