Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- What is your accessibility?
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
Which of your products are the best from an environmental standpoint?
The most sustainable products to buy are second hand products, as this minimizes the use of new resources. Our Re-Use denim is therefore a very sustainable product.
Of our newly produced products, dry jeans are generally better from an environmental viewpoint, because less water is used to make them compared to pre-washed denim. But in terms of sustainability, the best approach is to use your garments for a long time, repair them if they break, and give them back to us if you no longer want them. Buy less, and use longer.