Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Faq.Sale infoFits & ProductsOrdering & PaymentShippingReturnsRepair serviceRe-usec/o Nudie JeansDenim KnowledgeCOVID-19 Information
Fits & Products.
- What is organic cotton?
- Where do your buttons, rivets, thread and other materials come from?
- Which of your products are the best from an environmental standpoint?
- Is there a difference between Organic and Fairtrade cotton?
- Will you be getting more stock?
- What size should I order?
- Are your jeans unisex?
- Are your jeans vegan?
Ordering & Payment.
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- I placed a successful order, why haven't I received a confirmation email?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- How do I pay for my order?
- How long is a store credit valid for?
- What is your accessibility?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- How do I return my order?
- Do you offer free returns?
- I lost my return documents, can I still return?
- The return period is over, can I still return it?
- How long will it take before I receive a refund?
- I have a complaint, what can I do?
- Can I exchange for another size?
- Can I return or exchange a Nudie Jeans item I purchased at another retailer?
- Where can I find a Nudie Jeans store?
- How do I get my Nudie Jeans repaired for free?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What does lifetime repair mean?
- Is the repair service free of charge?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- What's your trade-in discount?
- Can I send in an old pair of Nudie Jeans to be recycled?
- Can I trade in an old pair of jeans and get 20% discount on a new pair?
- How many jeans have you collected within the Reuse program?
- When did you start your Reuse program?
- What happens to my old jeans that are handed in to the Repair Shops?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
Will Brexit affect my order?
Short answer – no, your shopping experience at www.nudiejeans.com will remain the same.
On December 31st, 2020, the United Kingdom will leave the EU. By leaving the EU, consumers will be subject to paying taxes and duties when shopping from EU countries. However, Nudie Jeans will cover all expenses for UK customers buying at www.nudiejeans.com such as customs duty and customs clearance costs. Nudie Jeans will act as an importer and will work to avoid any hassle or unexpected costs for you as a customer. So your shopping experience at Nudie Jeans, both in-store and online, will be unaffected by Brexit.
Please note that when returning you need to hand over the customs invoice to UPS. You can read more about returns here.
If you have any further questions about Brexit you can contact our customer care team here.
For customers ordering to the Channel Islands
Please note you may be required to pay customs duties and clearance costs as the Channel Islands would be leaving the EU-Customs Union.