Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- I can't place an order?
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- How do I pay for my order?
- How do I return my order?
- Do you offer free returns?
- I lost my return documents, can I still return?
- The return period is over, can I still return it?
- How long will it take before I receive a refund?
- I have a complaint, what can I do?
- Can I exchange for another size?
- Can I return or exchange a Nudie Jeans item I purchased at another retailer?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
Will Brexit affect my order?
Short answer – no, your shopping experience at www.nudiejeans.com will remain the same.
On December 31st, 2020, the United Kingdom will leave the EU. By leaving the EU, consumers will be subject to paying taxes and duties when shopping from EU countries. However, Nudie Jeans will cover all expenses for UK customers buying at www.nudiejeans.com such as customs duty and customs clearance costs. Nudie Jeans will act as an importer and will work to avoid any hassle or unexpected costs for you as a customer. So your shopping experience at Nudie Jeans, both in-store and online, will be unaffected by Brexit. The recent Brexit changes might however have an effect on transportation time. So at the moment delivery and return shipments may take longer than usual.
Please note that when returning you need to hand over the customs invoice to UPS. You can read more about returns here.
If you have any further questions about Brexit you can contact our customer care team here.
For customers ordering to the Channel Islands
Please note you may be required to pay customs duties and clearance costs as the Channel Islands would be leaving the EU-Customs Union.