Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Faq.COVID-19 InformationFits & ProductsOrdering & PaymentShippingReturnsRepair serviceRe-useSustainabilityc/o Nudie JeansDenim Knowledge
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- How do I get my Nudie Jeans repaired for free?
- What does lifetime repair mean?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- Is the repair service free of charge?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Should I make an appointment to get my jeans repaired?
- What's your trade-in discount?
- Can I send in an old pair of Nudie Jeans to be recycled?
- Can I trade in an old pair of jeans and get 20% discount on a new pair?
- How many jeans have you collected within the Reuse program?
- When did you start your Reuse program?
- What happens to my old jeans that are handed in to the Repair Shops?
- What is Lyocell /Tencel®️?
- Do you use recycled cotton?
- Where does the leather come from?
- Is there a difference between Organic and Fairtrade cotton?
- What kind of dye do you use? Is the dye certified organic?
- Which of your products are better from an environmental standpoint?
- What is vegetable-tanned leather?
- What does sustainability mean to Nudie Jeans?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
Will COVID-19 affect my order or return?
Shopping from Nudie Jeans is as easy as always, and we will keep you updated regarding any restrictions here. We are monitoring the situation closely and are taking precautions in line with advice from World Health Organization and local authorities.
You can order just like normal, COVID-19 currently have no effect on deliveries to your country. You can read more about delivery here. Please note that there however can be longer transit times to all areas at the moment though due to increased border checks and longer customs handling times.
You can return like normal, COVID-19 currently have no effect on return shipments from your country. You can read more about returns here.