My story: Maria Erixon
Our Creative Director tells the story of how it all began. From growing up in a little town in rural Sweden, holding on to dreams, to where we are today. Read more
Rufus Black Selvage
It’s not only a jacket, it’s a tailored denim jacket. When we made Rufus, the objective was to get the most out of the selvage. Therefore you find selvage at pretty much all seam on the inside, the front ticket pocket, the chest pocket, at the slit, the facing, and the collar. Buy Rufus Black Selvage
From tight to loose. Here are the Nudie Jeans fits. Spin them around and compare look and measurements. Visit Fit Guide
We take a great interest in where and how the Nudie Jeans collection is produced. See for yourself in the Production Guide
- Aug 29: These limited edition jeans taught Mathias pretty much everything he knows about denim. Read his User Story: nj.io/Lw7N
- Jun 23: It’s Summer Sale Time! All Spring 2014 garments need to go, and are sold at 30% off at the Nudie Jeans Online Shop nj.io/Ftmj
- Jun 11: The aged, patinated leather gives this bag a beautiful, well-worn look. Get Geronimosson Aged Trunk from the Nudie Jeans Online Shop nj.io/UZXG
- Jun 06: Melting Butter paid us a visit at the Nudie Jeans Repair Shop in Soho. nj.io/Dhps
- May 14: Yeah! Our Repair Shop concept won Sustainable Store of the Year award. nj.io/rio7
- Apr 04: Black Coated denim is back - Thin Finn Back 2 Black. nj.io/PzGp
- Mar 20: Guardian Sustainable Business wrote a nice piece on wear, tear & repair. nj.io/2pvM
- Mar 04: Did you get our latest newsletter about denim jackets, khakis & tees? nj.io/S0R0
Your jeans go
where you go.
They live your lifestyle.
They get abrasions
And they bleed.
Just like you.
All Jeans Start Out Dry
The smell of dry denim is the smell of true craftsmanship. From the harvesting of the cotton to the finished product. Start your journey here
The Arduous Journey
Breaking in dry denim takes at least 6 months. It’s how you travel that gives the garment character and attitude. Read more here
Repair & take care of the things you love
No jeans last forever, but a little TLC can extend the life of your favorite pair. We offer free repairs on all Nudie Jeans. Read more
Give your denim new life
Throwaway and jeans are not words that belong together. We find new use for worn out jeans. Read more
Some things last a long time
You can repair your denim over and again, but it won’t last forever. The fiber can still be recycled though. Read more
Nudie Jeans Moodboard
This mood board is a celebration of accidentism, or the Happy Coincidence Philosophy.
This is my vision and perspective on indigo, denim and the culture surrounding it.
Check out the moodboard here.
The Jean Jacket: From Worker Blouse to Family Treasure
The history of the jean jacket is similar to the history of jeans. Once a sturdy workwear garment made to withstand wear and tear and tough conditions, but later adopted rebellious girls and boys who’d rather chew gum and listen to rock music on the radio. The first jacket came about in 1905, but it wasn’t until 1930 that it was dubbed jacket. Get the full story here.
Perry Organic Dry Selvage Denim
A dry denim jacket should be seen as an investment for future generations. Perry is a classic cut jean jacket made with our premium, 13.5 oz. Kaihara selvage denim.BUY
Perry Organic Flat Crinkles Denim
Conny has been with us since the beginning of the brand. A classic cut denim jacket made with 12.7 oz. Turkish denim, washed to get that natural worn in look.BUY