The Nudie Jeans
Winter 2014 Collection
The Winter 2014 Collection is inspired by the well-groomed dandy. The look is black and androgynous and smells of alienation and punk attitude. The dandy dressed up in finer garments, and took on another face to trick his surrounding that he was somebody else. The opposite of dandyism was the Dada movement, which considered itself an anti-art movement, much like Nudie Jeans to the world of fashion. With this collection we deliberately violate the rules of traditional elegance using contrasting materials and silhouettes. Dull meets shiny, tuxedo jackets meet worn out denim. Contrasts, face to face.
The colors are black, midnight blue, burgundy and cream. Faded, dusty denim coupled with shiny, coated details gives a simple, but at the same time a more extreme and somewhat scruffy look. Striped and mini-patterned shirts with detachable collars, indigo colored ruffled shirts and cufflinks; tight silhouettes and black turtlenecks. Face to face Winter 2014 Collection.
My story: Maria Erixon
Our Creative Director tells the story of how it all began. From growing up in a little town in rural Sweden, holding on to dreams, to where we are today. Read more
Nudie Jeans for kids
We carry a range of jeans and tees for the younger denim aficionado too. Dry and pre-washed denim for children aged 6 months, up to 10 years. The tees are made with soft, organic, Fairtrade certified cotton. The jeans are of course made with organic cotton too. Check it out
From tight to regular. Here are the Nudie Jeans fits. Spin them around and compare look and measurements. Visit Fit Guide
We take a great interest in where and how the Nudie Jeans collection is produced. See for yourself in the Production Guide
- Nov 27: Black Friday is here! 20% off on selected seasonal items. Head to the Online Shop now! nj.io/Sz9z
- Oct 26: Job openings - Nudie Jeans Repair Shop Soho, London. nj.io/lq6x
- Oct 19: There's still a bit of weekend left! And there's still a few hours left of free shipping shopping. Check out the new arrivals and get free shipping. nj.io/LTv9
- Sep 18: Stonemasonry; ideal trade for breaking in denim. Check out Grim Tim Stone Mason Replica in you’ll be convinced too. Limited edition of 300 pairs. nj.io/bV04
- Sep 10: Vi söker butikschef & butikssäljare till vår butik i Barkarby! nj.io/GkOL
- Aug 29: These limited edition jeans taught Mathias pretty much everything he knows about denim. Read his User Story: nj.io/Lw7N
- Jun 23: It’s Summer Sale Time! All Spring 2014 garments need to go, and are sold at 30% off at the Nudie Jeans Online Shop nj.io/Ftmj
- Jun 11: The aged, patinated leather gives this bag a beautiful, well-worn look. Get Geronimosson Aged Trunk from the Nudie Jeans Online Shop nj.io/UZXG
Your jeans go
where you go.
They live your lifestyle.
They get abrasions
And they bleed.
Just like you.
New Arrivals – Jeans: Lighter days ahead
The sun goes down early in the afternoon and rises later in the morning – we need more light. To accommodate this need, we decided to add a few new pre-washed denim options to the Online Shop. Mid-shade indigo and lighter denim to get you ready for lighter days and spring time. We also restocked our range of kids denim and added more sizes. Head over to the Online Shop.
Freedom of choice
There are no right or wrong ways to break in denim. This wash is what wearing your drys everyday and washing them whenever they need it would look like after a year.BUY
Sunshine, beaches and saltwater
Here’s California in the 90’s. No visual wear and tear, but they look well-loved, and the faded indigo tone makes you think about beaches, saltwater and sun.BUY
All Jeans Start Out Dry
The smell of dry denim is the smell of true craftsmanship. From the harvesting of the cotton to the finished product. Start your journey here
The Arduous Journey
Breaking in dry denim takes at least 6 months. It’s how you travel that gives the garment character and attitude. Read more here
Repair & take care of the things you love
No jeans last forever, but a little TLC can extend the life of your favorite pair. We offer free repairs on all Nudie Jeans. Read more
Give your denim new life
Throwaway and jeans are not words that belong together. We find new use for worn out jeans. Read more
Some things last a long time
You can repair your denim over and again, but it won’t last forever. The fiber can still be recycled though. Read more
Nudie Jeans Moodboard
This mood board is a celebration of accidentism, or the Happy Coincidence Philosophy.
This is my vision and perspective on indigo, denim and the culture surrounding it.
Check out the moodboard here.