Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Faq.COVID-19 InformationFits & ProductsOrdering & PaymentShippingReturnsRepair serviceRe-useSustainabilityc/o Nudie JeansDenim Knowledge
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- How do I get my Nudie Jeans repaired for free?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What does lifetime repair mean?
- Is the repair service free of charge?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Should I make an appointment to get my jeans repaired?
- What's your trade-in discount?
- Can I send in an old pair of Nudie Jeans to be recycled?
- Can I trade in an old pair of jeans and get 20% discount on a new pair?
- How many jeans have you collected within the Reuse program?
- When did you start your Reuse program?
- What happens to my old jeans that are handed in to the Repair Shops?
- What kind of dye do you use? Is the dye certified organic?
- Do you use recycled cotton?
- Where does the leather come from?
- Is there a difference between Organic and Fairtrade cotton?
- Which of your products are better from an environmental standpoint?
- Where do your buttons, rivets, thread and other materials come from?
- What does sustainability mean to Nudie Jeans?
- What is vegetable-tanned leather?