Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- What is your accessibility?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- How do I return my order?
- Do you offer free returns?
- I lost my return documents, can I still return?
- The return period is over, can I still return it?
- How long will it take before I receive a refund?
- I have a complaint, what can I do?
- Can I exchange for another size?
- Can I return or exchange a Nudie Jeans item I purchased at another retailer?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
Are your jeans vegan?
In 2018 we stopped working with leather patches on our denim, thereby making our jeans vegan. We had been looking for a substitute that could hold the test of the treatment that denim goes through in its lifetime and we finally found the paper-based jacron. Jacron is a material made of cellulosic fibers and acrylic polymers, and the cellulosic fibers in the jacron that we use are FSC-labeled.
The phase out of the old patches for the new jacron ones started on all jeans from Fall 2018, with the exception of some carry-over styles as the carry-overs were already produced. On each product page you will find the information whether it's a jacron or leather patch.
You can read more about it here.