Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- I can't place an order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- I placed a successful order, why haven't I received a confirmation email?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
Can I send in my jeans for repair?
Unfortunately, we don't have a send in-option for repairs. As the transportation of individual pieces would impact the environment negatively – and the initiative is ultimately implemented to improve our environmental impact, we have to say no to this one. We are constantly looking into options on how to make this service available for our customers that don't live near our Repair Shops, two examples are our Repair Partners and our Mobile Repair Station.
As a C/O member, you're eligible for a free repair kit. You can order one here and give your Nudie Jeans some TLC yourself.
*Please note we're currently out of stock of the Repair Kit. But it will be restocked shortly.