Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- How do I know if my order went through?
- What is your accessibility?
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
I can't place an order?
A common reason why your order doesn't go through is because your bank or credit card company has a block against transactions on foreign sites. Nudie Jeans is a Swedish company that operates from Sweden.
This is quite common and also something that can be regulated by your bank/credit company without you knowing it. Contact your bank and have them remove the block and try to place the order again.
If you, for some reason can't get a hold of your bank, you can also use PayPal as a payment method. PayPal is free for all consumers and if you do not have an account it's easy to sign up at PayPal.