Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
- What is organic cotton?
- Will you be getting more stock?
- Where do your buttons, rivets, thread and other materials come from?
- Which of your products are the best from an environmental standpoint?
- Is there a difference between Organic and Fairtrade cotton?
- What size should I order?
- Are your jeans unisex?
- Are your jeans vegan?
Ordering & Payment.
- How long is a store credit valid for?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- I can't place an order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- Where can I find a Nudie Jeans store?
- How do I get my Nudie Jeans repaired for free?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- Is the repair service free of charge?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Should I make an appointment to get my jeans repaired?
- What's your trade-in discount?
- Can I send in an old pair of Nudie Jeans to be recycled?
- Can I trade in an old pair of jeans and get 20% discount on a new pair?
- How many jeans have you collected within the Reuse program?
- When did you start your Reuse program?
- What happens to my old jeans that are handed in to the Repair Shops?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
How do I return my order?
If you're not happy with the items you received you can return them to us within 14 days (30 days if a member of C/O Nudie Jeans), providing that the items are in their original condition with no wear marks and with all labels still attached. Sealed packages with underwear or socks for which the seal has been broken by you cannot be returned.
To return simply follow the instructions below.
Place the included pre-printed return label on the package and either drop it at your local service point or contact UPS to arrange a pick-up. If you live outside the European Union (EU), please note that the customs invoice document is handed over to UPS when dropping off your parcel. Do not put this inside the parcel. If you use a mailbox, simply attach this document to the outside of the parcel.
Please note that the return freight will be deducted from your refund. Read more here.