Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- How do I know if my order went through?
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
How do I return my order?
If you're not happy with the items you received you can return them to us within 14 days (30 days if a member of C/O Nudie Jeans), providing that the items are in their original condition with no wear marks and with all labels still attached. Sealed packages with underwear or socks for which the seal has been broken by you cannot be returned.
To return simply follow the instructions below.
Place the included pre-printed return label on the package and either drop it at your local service point or contact UPS to arrange a pick-up. If you live outside the European Union (EU), please note that the customs invoice document is handed over to UPS when dropping off your parcel. Do not put this inside the parcel. If you use a mailbox, simply attach this document to the outside of the parcel.
Please note that the return freight will be deducted from your refund. Read more here.