Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
How should I wash my black jeans?
When washing black denim, please avoid the below as it can cause white lines, usually referred to as "snake skin", in your denim.
- Tumble drying or washing the jeans not turned outside in. The abrasion from the machine rubs off color from the fabric creating lines
- Leaving jeans in a wet wrinkled state in the washing machine or not flattening the jeans when hung up to dry
- Washing with detergent containing a bleaching agent
- Washing with fabric softener