Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- How do I know if my order went through?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- I can't place an order?
- I placed a successful order, why haven't I received a confirmation email?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
What happens to my old jeans that are handed in to the Repair Shops?
Every pair of jeans that gets handed in via our Re-use service ends up recycled.
If the jeans are in a compatible condition, they are sold as Re-use Jeans, a second-hand alternative, in our Repair Shops or the webshop.
If the jeans are really torn and broken beyond saving, they're cut up and used as denim patches for our repair service, or sent back to our warehouse for any future recycle-project.