Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
What happens to my old jeans that are handed in to the Repair Shops?
Every pair of jeans that gets handed in via our Re-use service ends up recycled.
If the jeans are in a compatible condition, they are sold as Re-use Jeans, a second-hand alternative, in our Repair Shops or the webshop.
If the jeans are really torn and broken beyond saving, they're cut up and used as denim patches for our repair service, or sent back to our warehouse for any future recycle-project.