Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- How do I know if my order went through?
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
What is dry bleeding or dry crocking?
It is common that all dry jeans fade through either dry bleeding or dry crocking before you have washed them a couple of times. Dry crocking can happen if the excess dye stuff rubs off to another dry fabric. If your jeans get wet during their first time of use by for example rain or such, the color can also be bleeding onto other textile materials such as underwear.
To get rid of the dry bleeding we would recommend you wash the jeans once following the washing instructions on the inside labels. Have any further questions about dry bleeding, washing or anything else? Send us an email, we are always happy to help.