Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
What is dry denim?
Dry denim, also referred to as "raw" denim or unwashed denim, refers to a pair of untreated denim, which means they have not been washed or bleached. So instead of creating a worn-in look at the laundry facility you break in these jeans yourself. It's a long term commitment and the outcome will depend on how much you wear them. With time you'll get a personal pair of jeans with whiskers, honeycombs and fading created by your lifestyle.
You can read more about dry denim here.