Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
What is selvage?
Selvage, or selvedge, often refers to the self-bound edge of a piece of fabric that secures the edge of the fabric and prevents unraveling. Selvage denim is woven on old-style shuttle looms with one continuous weft thread passed back and forth across the loom. Selvage fabrics are narrower than projectile woven denim, and are usually about 80cm wide. The colored thread in the selvage was a way for manufacturers to tell fabric apart when producing denim for multiple brands. We have our very own orange selvage ID.
You find our selection of selvage here.