Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- What is your accessibility?
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
What leather do you use?
The leather used for accessories is of European origin, while the leather used for jackets is of Indian and Middle Eastern origin.
We have required our suppliers to limit the souring of raw hides from certain areas/countries. For our leather accessories, we only use vegetable tanned leather.