Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- What is your accessibility?
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
When can I wash my jeans?
We say wear your denim for at least six months before you wash them. You've heard that one million and one times, and this is a recommendation for our dry denim. And the part about wearing dry jeans for at least six months is only to be taken as a suggestion if you want your jeans to get patina and a worn-in look. Breaking in a pair of jeans is an arduous task and not for everyone. That's why we also have pre-washed options. If you buy pre-washed denim, they have been washed during production and treated to resemble a worn in pair. So you can wash pre-washed denim whenever needed.
In need for instructions on how to wash your dry pair? Click here.