Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- I can't place an order?
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- How do I pay for my order?
- How do I return my order?
- Do you offer free returns?
- I lost my return documents, can I still return?
- The return period is over, can I still return it?
- How long will it take before I receive a refund?
- I have a complaint, what can I do?
- Can I exchange for another size?
- Can I return or exchange a Nudie Jeans item I purchased at another retailer?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
Where do your buttons, rivets, thread and other materials come from?
Buttons, rivets and snap fasteners are made under environmentally safe (EMAS) and transparent production conditions by BERNING & SÖHNE in Germany. All threads come from COATS or Gutermann Treads (A&E), and zippers come from YKK and are bought locally by our suppliers in each supplier country. Our suppliers in Italy make the care labels locally. The booklets are made in Denmark by A-TEX and the paper is FSC certified. The woven Nudie Jeans tag and paper waist tag are made in Turkey by A-Tex and the paper bag for underwear is made in India.