Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- I can't place an order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- I placed a successful order, why haven't I received a confirmation email?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
Where do your buttons, rivets, thread and other materials come from?
Buttons, rivets and snap fasteners are made under environmentally safe (EMAS) and transparent production conditions by BERNING & SÖHNE in Germany. All threads come from COATS or Gutermann Treads (A&E), and zippers come from YKK and are bought locally by our suppliers in each supplier country. Our suppliers in Italy make the care labels locally. The booklets are made in Denmark by A-TEX and the paper is FSC certified. The woven Nudie Jeans tag and paper waist tag are made in Turkey by A-Tex and the paper bag for underwear is made in India.