Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- How do I know if my order went through?
- How does it work with tax deduction?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
Where do your buttons, rivets, thread and other materials come from?
Buttons, rivets and snap fasteners are made under environmentally safe (EMAS) and transparent production conditions by BERNING & SÖHNE in Germany. All threads come from COATS or Gutermann Treads (A&E), and zippers come from YKK and are bought locally by our suppliers in each supplier country. Our suppliers in Italy make the care labels locally. The booklets are made in Denmark by A-TEX and the paper is FSC certified. The woven Nudie Jeans tag and paper waist tag are made in Turkey by A-Tex and the paper bag for underwear is made in India.