Welcome to our Help Center! Write your question to the right and hopefully your answer will appear.
Or just scroll down to the FAQ.
Fits & Products.
Ordering & Payment.
- Why isn't my payment accepted?
- What is your accessibility?
- What is Nudie Jeans’s policy on confidentiality?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- I am placing an order to a non-EU country, does the price at checkout include customs, duties and/or taxes?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- How do I enter my phone number at checkout?
- Is the item available in any of your stores?
- Do you offer free repairs?
- Do you repair all Nudie Jeans no matter where they're bought?
- What's the waiting time for repairs?
- Where can I get my jeans repaired?
- Can I get my Nudie Jeans hemmed for free?
- Can I send in my jeans for repair?
- Do you repair jeans from other brands?
- Do you repair broken zippers?
c/o Nudie Jeans.
Why isn't my payment accepted?
Nudie Jeans reserves the right to check the validity of the credit or debit card, its credit status in relation to the order value and whether the address data that you have provided correlates with the address data of the credit or debit card. Nudie Jeans may refuse orders depending on the result of these controls.
It is advisable to make sure that you have sufficient funds on your credit or debit card before you place your order. Also, credit card companies may block foreign and/or online purchases for security reasons, so you may need to contact your credit card company and ask them to remove such blocks if applicable.